Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello World!

Welcome to the inside of my head!

I'm starting to blog primarily to share my experiences as a runner but also to rant about life.

I am a little nervous about sharing myself, ideas and thoughts with the world wide web but ehhh why not?! I have a really good thing going and I'm excited about where I am in my life. I'm a biology graduate student completing my thesis on a fascinating subject... erectile dysfunction! (you'll hear more about that later). I have been running for the past 10 years and recently became serious about the sport. In March, I'm running the LA Marathon. My goal is to RUN the LA Marathon! With 37 days until the race, I working on that. I'm also a Wellness Coach and have a Nutrition Club in West LA. I help people reach their fitness and health goals! Personally, my nutrition program has helped me lose 3% body fat in 10 days and provided my body with the nurishment and energy it needs to get through some hard races.

No comments:

Post a Comment