Saturday, August 25, 2012

slow and steady

I did it!!!

18 miles and I didn't walk or stop at all. Although, I was going super slow (between 10-11 min/mile). It's ok, because I did 18 miles and I didn't' want to die at all.

I wanted to leave at 5:30 because i was afraid of a heat stroke like last week.  But, at 5:30 it was still dark so I napped until 6:30. It was overcast today and there was a breeze. That really helped because last week (it was around 80) and I felt like my insides were boiling.

My hamstrings felt a little tight around mile 13 but it wasn't a terrible. And as usual my knees started to ache towards the end. I came home to the same routine, drink lots and lots of water and take an ice bath.

I don't have anything planned for today, I'll probably just sit with a good book or some dumb tv.

Have a great weekend!!

---------------------------

Any plans for the weekend?


What was your workout today?


What is your favorite kind of "dumb tv"?
I like criminal investigation type shows the best 

No comments:

Post a Comment