Friday, August 24, 2012

getting lost in a book

While I waited to see the orthodontist, I read a chapter from my new book. Theft- a novel by B.K. Loren. I've only read a few pages, but I can already tell its a good one.

I'm going to try to read a fir in a few more pages tonight. :)

I'm one of those weird folks that enjoy reading. always have. I wanted to share a cool webpage for all you readers out there. It's called What Should I Read Next?. You type in the title of your last fav book and it gives you a list of other books to read, generally they are in the same genre.

Today I had a really short day at work. My boss was giving a lecture at Charles Drew University and he invited me to listen in. It was on sexual dysfunction and it was geared towards a bunch of medical students and faculty. Mostly, he focused on Erectile Dysfunction. I got some pretty good notes for my thesis.

On the way home, I stopped for an ice cream cone. so yummy. but, this is getting out of hand, I seriously have to limit all the junk food I eat.

-----------------------------------
Do you enjoy reading? what is your favorite genre?


How often do you have ice cream (or dessert)?
Normally, just once or twice a week. But lately, its been like every other day. bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment