Thursday, August 16, 2012

"wait, I had a blog once"

There's a few blogs that I read on a daily basis. Hungry Runner Girl, Skinny Runner and Run Eat Repeat. Last night, I had a thought, " wait, I had a blog once...hmm...wonder if it's still there". Sure enough, it was!!

It has been a whole year since my last post. What can I say, I've been busy...well, not really, more like work and grad school have been kicking my butt.

I don't want to recap on everything I've failed to blog about over the past year, but I do want to mention a few things

1. I got a new running toy :) It's a Garmin Forerunner 405 and it is AMAZING (I'll post a review)
2. Last summer I had a "run because it's fun" attitude, this summer its sub4 or bust. (I'll explain, I know you're all dying to hear about my running schedule)
3. I'm submitting my thesis in a few weeks, studying for the PCAT and applying to pharm school (yeah, my mom thinks I'm crazy too)

I'm excited to start the blog up again! Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment