Tuesday, September 4, 2012

change in schedule

This morning was another hill workout. 10 repeats. I feel faster going up the hills, it's still hard and it kicks my tush every single time.

This weeks schedule is going to be a little bit different. I really like consistency and having a schedule but sometimes things come up.

I'm spending the weekend in Big Bear for a friend's (and Anthony's) Birthday and I don't want to be super lame and stress out about having to get up early for a long run on Saturday so I moved it to Friday. That way I will have the weekend to relax and if I feel like it, do a few easy miles around the lake ( I already packed some running gear)

This is the tentative schedule for the week
M: Conquer the Bridge (Recap to follow)
T: Hill 10X repeat
W: Speed?? 4X800's
Th: rest
F: 20m
Sat: ?? rest ??
Sun: easy run
----------------------------------------------
What did you / will you get your boyfriends for his birthday? HELP!!

Do you run/ workout on vacation?
YES. ALWAYS!!! It's a great way to see a new place

How far in advance do you pack for a trip?
I get so excited I want to do it as soon as possible, but I try to wait and do it a week in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment