Friday, September 14, 2012

Dodgers vs. Cardinals ... all-you-can-eat bummer

On my way to class last week, I stumbled on a flyer:

Dodger vs. Cardinals! all you can eat!! $15!!! Transportation included!!!! SCORE

If you've been to a Dodger (or any MLB game) you know you can spend minimum $100 on a frugal baseball date. So, this seemed like a steal, especially if I can avoid the headache of driving through downtown LA and parking.


The seats were on right field, not the best but it was a really good view of the all the action, and it was cool to experience the game on this section with all the fans. 


I have to be honest, I was so ready for the all-you-can-eat challenge... so ready, I prepared myself all day. When we got to our seats, I was starving.


This was my meal. Look at all that cheese. yum. 
Tragedy struck and never went back for seconds :( I had a hot dog and nachos -->  my stomach was not happy. ((I'm not sure what it was, maybe indigestion??)) but it sucked. It was hard to enjoy the rest of the game and the glory that is all-you-can-eat.

I still feel a little nauseous and I'm a little nervous about what that might mean for my Half Marathon tomorrow morning. I hope I feel good because my nerves about PR'ing had gone away and was ready to run. Goggling home remedies for tummy ache as we speak.   

In summary, I have a tummy ache, Dodgers lost, but I got cool fleece blankets! 

 Fleece Blanket*
---------------------------------
Favorite MLB team?

Favorite ball park snack?

Weekend plans??

No comments:

Post a Comment