Thursday, October 18, 2012

Clipper Nation... and a mishap with clippers

This morning I went on a 5 mile run. The plan was to go slow. I felt ok, my quads are still super tight and a little sore. I didn't stretch well, so I have to remember to do that tonight.

It's super early to be thinking about another marathon, but I am. I'm planning Operation Jack Marathon for December 26 (Merry Christmas to me!). It's a local race and all the profits go towards Train for Autism. Pretty sweet.

I still haven't figured out my training schedule for the next few months but this Saturday I'm going on a 2.5 hour run with a co-worker who has run over 145 races in the past 30 years. I already warned him I'm sore and slow.

Last night Anthony and I went to a Clipper game against Utah Jazz. I forgot my camera so no pictures. It's preseason so nothing amazing happened and staple center was half empty and we sat in the nose bleed sections but it was a really close game. Clippers were down 14 points before the half and came back to win it by 2 points. I think Blake Griffin scored  half of the clippers points, yeah, he's a beast.

Speaking of clippers, (haha, lame transition) this morning I tried to trim my bangs. It was just a little trim and I couldn't muster up the time or the cash to make an appointment. Totally should have made the appointment because now my bangs are so uneven, I can't help but laugh at my impatient and terrible DIY talents.


-----------------------------------------------
Do you cut your own bangs? 

Basketball fan?  I am!!! Boston Celtic fan living in LA. Woot Woot.

It's only October but are you thinking of Christmas already!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment