Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween!

The thing I am most excited about this holiday is the day after candy sale at Walgreen  Yup, that's what its all about- discounted chocolate.

Anyway, this morning I really needed to go on my run since I haven't had the best workout week because of my achy back. I wanted to do 9 miles with 6 at MP.

At mile 4 my Garmin died (I need to remember that thing needs constant life support). The first four miles felt  slow and difficult but were on target (8:10, 8:13, 8:30, 8:20), I'm pretty sure I did 6 under 8:30 min/mile but it's hard to be sure without the GPS.

My back still hurts but not as bad as  yesterday, but it's still uncomfortable. I wore an exercise waste trimmer thing and that seemed to help since it was putting a little pressure on my back.

Tomorrow is a make or break day for me. Pharmacy school applications are due (DONE!) and my thesis needs to be turned into the Graduate Studies office before they close (5pm). If it doesn't get accepted I have to wait until next semester to graduate and I will be very depressed and possible committee suicide. (I'm being sarcastic, please don't notify any crisis-help hotlines or my mom. I'm kidding)
----------------------------------------
Are you going trick or treating with your kids tonight?

Any fun costume ? Anthony and I dressed up as Moticia and Gomez Addams for a Halloween party but I didn't take a picture. #fail

After Halloween candy sale- are you excited too?

No comments:

Post a Comment