Thursday, November 1, 2012

2 down, 1 to go....

Today I wanted to do speed work, and like always I wasn't feeling it. Previously my goal was to run 800's under 3:45 but I really want to challenge myself so I up'ed the ante and aimed for 8:30. It wasn't the best workout, I felt like I was having a hard time breathing and my legs felt heavy. I ended up with 8:27, 8:38, 3:38, 3:41, 3:45, 3:41. Not awesome, but I will keep trying.  

Today is the first day of Pile on the Miles, If you haven't already signed up do it here. It's a great way to set a goal and try to achieve it.

My thesis is DUE TODAY! before they close the graduate studies office at 5pm. I just got the second signature and will stalk/ camp outside my last committee member's office until he signs the darn thing. I already turned in the pharmacy school applications so that's all up to the pharmacy gods now.

--------------------------------

are you a procrastinator? I'm not, its very unlike me to wait until that last minute.

November is here, do you wait until after Thanksgiving to bust out the Christmas decorations?

Are you going out later to try to get some discounted halloween candy? you bet I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment