Wednesday, December 5, 2012

almost

One more day. A little more than 24 hours and this will all be over. 

My thesis presentation is tomorrow at 2. Yesterday I met with the library and paid my fee for the binding of the manuscript, my units are complete, research is done and the last thing I need to do is present. 

Oddly enough, I'm not that stressed out. I'll probably freak out tomorrow but right now I feel pretty good about "almost" being done. 

No run for me today, I decided to dedicate those 2 hours to my powerpoint. It's okay because yesterday I had an amazingly hard and beautiful 9 mile run. I threw in 4 mile repeats and felt like I was going to suffocate at a 7:45 pace. I need to get back to speed work and get fast. 

------------------------------
Are you an anxious or confident public speaker?

Is there anything awesome you do after a big event like a race, a test or school/work deadline? share!

What was your workout for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment