Thursday, December 6, 2012

the many faces of my day

I'm done. I am officially done with grad school and have a master's degree.

I feel a little light headed, is that normal?

All morning I was super nervous about my presentation that was scheduled for 2pm. I got up at 5 AM (!!) to make sure I had enough time to run, shower, practice, practice, practice.

I was so scared all the way up until the presentation, then I got really freaked out. Luckily it all turned out well and nobody said anything mean or hurtful. I felt relieved when I got to the awknowledgement page.

Immediately after I felt calm and collected. I answered questions without difficulty and the toasted with a cup of apple cider :) Cookied were also available, I had one of each; chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin. I like the oatmeal

The cider was really good. while drinking it, I realized I was thirsty and had to stop by self from drinking straight out of the bottle.

20 minutes after the presentation, I feel terrible; dizzy and light headed. Maybe because I didn't really sleep or eat for the past few days due to the panic mode I was in. 

I'm excited about tonight, Anthony said when I finished with my thesis he would take me out for fondue!! Yippie!

PS. because this is a running blog, I'll update you about my run. This morning was a sprint session. I did 5X 800's with the Garmin so I don't know how fast I was going, but it felt like I was putting in a good amount of effort.
----------------------------------------------------------------
What do you do to celebrate a victory?

What kind of cookie do you perfer?

Ever been to fondue? cheese or chocolate? We're getting like 4 pots of chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment