Saturday, December 1, 2012

Muddy hill run & off to the game

I have been meaning to post for the past four days. It just keeps slipping my mind and by the time I remember I'm already in bed.

Quick recap: Wednesday- was an easy 7 miles. I did my usual loop and it was a nice, peaceful run. Thursday- I didn't do anything because I was planning a longer run on friday and wanted to save my energy. Frida- I wanted to do 15 but it was raining the whole time and I stepped in a million puddles. My feet were so cold and soaking wet, I called it a day at mile 13. I think that's ok since I was planning on still doing the Saturday trail run.

This morning (saturday) I meet Ernie for our usual trail date. It has been raining for the past few days so the trails were too muddy. Instead we did a 10 mile run on some crazy hills. The path was on semi- cement but I still came home covered in mud. The hills were tough. I came home and iced because the back of my legs were hurting. We are planning on running a half marathon next week. I'll tell you more about that later.

For now, I have to go…. LA GALAXY game today….. So excited….

Defend the cup!!


No comments:

Post a Comment