Thursday, December 13, 2012

races for the new year

Like always, I wasn't feeling like sprints this morning. But since they always land on Thursday and I take Wednesdays off (scheduled this on purpose), I always feel guilty about not showing up and always end up dragged myself out of bed.

Same as always, I did 6X800 with a mile warm-up and cool-down. The 800s were hard but this time they were faster!!

The sprints were at about an average of 3:33. Last time I documented my sprints, they were around 3:35-40. Yay! I don't feel like I'm going any faster during my runs, but the numbers are showing a great deal of improvement and I'm really excited about that.

So excited that I even started looking for 2013 races. I already have a few on the calendar ( Tinker bell 1/2, Surf City marathon) and a few I'm undecided about (NWM 1/2, Chicago? LA?). I wish I could sign up for tons and tons of races, but they are expensive :( so I try to pick ones that stand out in a special way. (a nice course, nice freebies, fun, friends)

Any ideas or recommendations?

I think I'm done with my christmas shopping- for the most part. Yay! I'm not a finish-stuff-last-minute kinda girl so this isn't unusual but I always get jealous of the people that still get to shop.

----------------------------
Are you done with your christmas shopping?

Have you made any plans for 2013 already?

What is something that you don't like to do but do it anyways?


No comments:

Post a Comment