Thursday, January 3, 2013

inny minny miny mo

Happy Thursday!!

The trails have been too wet for real trail running so I recently discovered a curvy uphill road near my home. I'm not sure how far it goes but for the last few semi-long runs, I have ran up that hill for 5 or 6 miles and then down for an additional 5 or 6 miles.

Today I did 10 miles total. This path is rough because it is uphill and steep, which makes for a killer uphill climb but a speedy downhill sprint.

This weekend I am registered for a half marathon in Camarillo. I'm debating sneaking in to the full marathon and running it easy. I'm not sure. I'll probably end up playing inny-minny-miny-mo the morning of.

-------------------------------
What was your workout this morning?

Are you back to work? school? real-life?

how do you make big decisions? flip a coin? inny minny miny mo?


No comments:

Post a Comment