Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013: new year, new opportunities

My second run of 2013 was 7 fast miles. (My first run was yesterday's 5K) I didn't wear my watch so I don't know how fast I was going but it felt fast. I think I'm getting better at getting a feel for my workouts. 

I'm not good at making New Years Resolutions. Not because I can't keep them but because I compare myself to other people way too much to honestly work on what I need to work on. 

This year I have really hard to stay away from what other's people's goals are and really focus on stuff I want to achieve. 

2013 is going to be a great year!

1. I want to run 13 races in 2013. 
2. Run fast / Sub4 marathon. This is a new year and a new training season, I want to keep working on getting faster and finish a full marathon in under four hours. 
3. A real grown up career. I finished my master's degree and I'm ready to embark on new possibilities. 
4. Be fearless /  be adventurous. Stop second guessing my decisions and do things that scare me. 
5. Save money. This is the year that I get serious about buying a house soon, if anything I get educated on the subject and really make an effort to put money aside for that purpose. 

-----------------------------------
Any new years resolutions?



No comments:

Post a Comment