I'm not good at making New Years Resolutions. Not because I can't keep them but because I compare myself to other people way too much to honestly work on what I need to work on.
This year I have really hard to stay away from what other's people's goals are and really focus on stuff I want to achieve.
2013 is going to be a great year!
1. I want to run 13 races in 2013.
2. Run fast / Sub4 marathon. This is a new year and a new training season, I want to keep working on getting faster and finish a full marathon in under four hours.
3. A real grown up career. I finished my master's degree and I'm ready to embark on new possibilities.
4. Be fearless / be adventurous. Stop second guessing my decisions and do things that scare me.
5. Save money. This is the year that I get serious about buying a house soon, if anything I get educated on the subject and really make an effort to put money aside for that purpose.
Any new years resolutions?