Monday, February 25, 2013

arts and crafts, bowling and running

The weather has been really nice lately. On Saturday I ran 13.5 miles. On my way up the hill I ran into a local running group. There were about 7 people in their group and I found myself in the middle of their run.

((The path up and down the hill is a little compact. There really is only one sidewalk on the street. The other end has a really narrow space which is not really ideal especially with traffic.))

While I  was crashing their party,  I got to talk to a few of them  and I learned that they were training for the LA Marathon and they usually get together weekly to train for a race or just run. The gentleman I was speaking to invited me to join them on their next run.

---------------------------
The rest of the weekend was spent doing some arts and crafts. The Galaxy support group, ACB, were woking on a giant tifo for opening day next weekend.

It was perfect weather, sunny but cool, for an outdoor activity.

After church on Sunday, Anthony and I went  bowling and then to Yogurt Land. Perfect afternoon. I haven't been bowling in such a long time and I had such a fun time.

(sorry, I can't upload pictures. the internet is being lame. later. )

-------------------------
This morning I woke up late but still went out and did 7 miles. I didn't wear my garmin but it felt like a hard and kinda-fast run.  I came home and iced my knees because lately they have been feeling a little sore.

-----------------------
How was your weekend?

Last time you went bowling? 

Did you watch the Oscar's last night? No, i didn't



No comments:

Post a Comment