Thursday, April 25, 2013

Last minute road trip

I am not a spontaneous person at all.

I am more of a planner, list maker,  and list checker (X5) type. Doing things last minute really stresses me out and makes me really nervous.

Last night, I had the opportunity to join Anthony and friends in Salt Lake City for the RSL vs. LA Galaxy game. Really, there isn't a lot of pans to be made, but I still feel very uncomfortable with the short notice.

I'm taking the Amtrak from Hanford to LA tonight. And tomorrow, I'll be in a car for more than 10 hours on the way to Salt Lake. I packed a bag, mostly with comfy clothes for the long drive. Also, a few long sleeves in case it's cold and a running outfit, in case my legs feel up for a run.

I've missed the last few games so I'm excited to catch a Galaxy game. Plus, I've never been to Utah and I'm looking forward to a the adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment