Wednesday, April 24, 2013

back on the stationary bike

The pain in my hip and knee came back after my Monday 7 mile run. I think it had to do with my LSD 13 mile run on Saturday.

I am not sure what exactly hurts. I think it might be the IT Band.  The pain is a little low on my hip (not really on any muscle).  The back of my knee also hurts especially when I put pressure on my leg. I'm taking some time off, stretching and ice.

This morning I did an hour on the stationary bike. This workout seems easy but after 10 minutes, I'm dripping in sweat.  I also feel my heart working so I'm still getting my cardio in even though I'm not running.

Plus, I did this very random weight workout:

50 burpees, 50 jumping jacks ( I did 10 or each for 5 sets)
3 reps of: 20 pushups, 20 weighted squats, 20 bicep curls with a twist,  20 lateral arms.
2 sets of : 20 pushups, 20 jumping squats, 20 squats with leg raises.
8 minutes of Abs.

What can I say, I love my squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment