Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Friday, Friday...

Yesterday after work I went to a yoga class. I'm not sure why, but I was not feeling it. I totally half-assed it. After that, I went home and worked on my personal statement for pharmacy school. I'm really starting to like what I have written so far. YAY!

This morning I went out for an easy run. I did 6 miles at a pace of 8:45. It was ok, it was easy but my legs feel a little tight. Guess, I should have focused on the yoga thing last night.

It's been really hot lately, I mean for SoCal standards. Growing up in Central Cali, I'm used to this kinda heat but it does make for an uncomfortable run. Luckily this morning the clouds were out and there was a little relief from the sun. Tomorrow I'm running my long run and I'm hoping the trend sticks. (fingers crossed)

I'm actually dreading the weekend (actually just the LSD run and the pain afterwards) but it's friday! so YIPPIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment