Saturday, September 29, 2012

dress rehearsal

NWM is getting close, now it's time to focus on bigger things like what am I going to wear?

I haven't decided whether or not to wear compression sock and / or shorts on game day. I've worn them separately on long runs but never together. 

It's a complicated dilemma because I can't wear the socks with capris or pants, it has to be worn with shorts and I have to find long enough running shorts to cover up the ugly- bright red compression shorts. 
 
I wore compression shorts under regular running shorts and compression socks. I looked geeky. Haha. The running shorts kept creeping up and exposing my red compression shorts. So it has to be either one or the other. I'm still thinking about it. 

I ran 16 miles today. and they felt great!! I really didn't focus on pace and just ran. It was hard and I worked really hard but I felt so strong and confident. 

-------------------------------
Do you stress about what you are going to wear to work out in?

Compression sock or shorts?

Plans for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment