Friday, September 28, 2012

Easy Friday

Happy Friday!! 

Is everyone else as excited for the weekend as I am. It's been a long and stressful week and the weekend can't come fast enough. 

This morning I did an easy 6 miles with Diggy Simmon's Unexpected Arrival. I like it. He's a little kid but the music is good. and he's a total cutie. 

My rule of thumb for easy runs is that I should be taking it easy to talk or sing without difficulty but hard enough where I'm breaking a sweat. Today's run felt good, not amazing since my legs still feel sore/tired. Then, I did 60 pushups because I'm really going to try to incorporate some cross-training into my life.

Then I spent 4 hours deciding on what museum I am going to on Museum Day Live tomorrow!! 


A bunch of museums are offering FREE admission tomorrow! Check the website for museums close to you. I was torn between the California Space Center and the Grammy Museum at LA Live. I decided to go with the Grammy Museum because the space center is apparently always free. good to know.

------------------------------------
How do you incorporate weight or cross training into your exerciser routine? hints please. 

Do you like enjoy to museums? Which are your favorite?

Teen artist crush?

No comments:

Post a Comment