Friday, September 21, 2012

insert amusing title here... eh, too tired.

Thursday's run was 10 miles. That's the most I have done on a weekday. Needless to say, I was beat for the rest of the day. Luckily, my job for the day was to count 4,000 nuclei. yeah, fun. Back to the run, I forgot what the schedule said, so I decided to do 5 miles at 8:30 and 5 miles under 8. (Turns out I had to do 8 miles at marathon pace, so it kinda worked out)

1)7:16, 2) 7:26, 3)7:55, 4) 8:30, 5) 8:30, 6) 8:00 7) 8:40, 8) 8:00, 9) 9:15,10) 9:15

That was a sucky run, I can't seem to stay on pace. I start off too fast, then try to slow down to maintain a more consistent pace and end up going to slow so I have to sprint to catch up to my goal pace. AHHH. This is so frustrating!!!

Anyway, next time I'm going to try to start off slow and save the faster miles for the end, since that's usually when I start to feel like quitting and finishing strong is something I want to work on.

Today is rest day, so I'm taking it easy and will probably crash at 9pm. Counting little blobs on a computer screen is by far the best way to induce sleep.

----------------------------

Hard workouts during the week or save them for the weekend?

What part of your job kinda sucks?
anything with microscopes.

It's Friday!! any plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment