Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ugly shoes


I had such a weird dream last night.

I never, ever, ever step on a scale. When I go to the Doctors, I always tell the nurse not to tell me the number and step on the scale backwards. I rather not know or be stressed about any fluctuating in the number.

That's probably not smart. I should probably have some kind of idea of where I am. The thing is, even though I don't know how much I weigh, I still want to weigh less. I figure, if I don't know the number, then I wont feel bad about weighing more than my ideal 115. Whatever, I'll just keep living my delusional lifestyle until my pants are too tight.

Anyway, back to my dream. I  dreamt that I HAD to step on a scale and I was freaking out. Dramatic sobbing, panic attack, the whole thing. In my dream, my weight was 180! WTF!! That made the dramatic situation even worse.

Maybe that's my sub-conscience telling me something. I definitely have not been watching my protein intake (too low) or the amount of sweets I'm consuming (way too high). The ratio needs to switch.

 This morning, I ran 10 hill repeats in my 5 finger shoes.  I have these, except mine are covered in dirt, mud, blood, sweat, everything. I know they are ugly, but for some reason I feel like when I wear these for hill repeats my calves don't hurt as much.

---------------------------------

Do you remember your dreams?

How often do you get on the scale? daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, never?



No comments:

Post a Comment