5. The final results were a little disappointing. Last night I was super bummed. This morning I woke up and decided to focus on the good things. This marathon didn't go like I wanted, but there are tons of races to come :)
- I ran an awesome, strong race, I know I can break sub4 and I will
- I learned about proper fueling. Nutrition is so important.
- The race was hard, but the whole time I thought about how awesome it was. I love running,
- The past three months of training were worth it (30 minute improvement from March, 15 minutes from my previous Personal Record (PR) last November)
- I had a great weekend with my parents. I'm glad they were there to take care of me post race.
oh yeah, and this little thing….