Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ice after run

This week is an easy week. As we approach race day the mileage comes down, a lot.. Yesterday I did 7 easy miles. This morning I was suppose to do 4 easy but I've been really stressed out, I needed a good hard run. I ended up doing 7 at a Tempo pace. Tomorrow is a rest day, hopefully I will use the time wisely and wash my dirty car.

After my run, I spent ten minutes icing. SHOCKER! I know. I never "have time" to do this or I forger but today I did a little FB and blog creeping while I iced. I don't know why I never thought of this before, so easy. I'm always in such a hurry to get clean up and off to work, but those 10 minutes definitely didn't make me late and they were quite enjoyable.

-------------------------------
What's a good stress relieving activity?

How much time do you spend on FB, blogs or other webpages?

Are you a good multi-tasker?


No comments:

Post a Comment