Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm home

This morning I woke up early to get a long run in. I did the exact same path as saturday but somehow ended up at 21 miles. I felt good, I had fuel and I remembered to take it regularly. I was beat though. My knees are definitely feeling the milage.

The next few days are definitely going to be easy.

After I cleaned up and slipped on some compression gear, I drove home to Dinuba and sat in traffic for 4 + hours. Traffic was crazy.

When I got home my favorite 6 year old was visiting my mom and jumped out and yelled surprise when I walked in. Super cute. I'm so excited for the next few days with my family.
------------------------
Any one venturing out for Black Friday?

What do you do to distract yourself when you are stuck in traffic?

What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

No comments:

Post a Comment