Monday, November 19, 2012

LA Galaxy: we're going to the 'ship

I'll keep it short.

2nd leg of Western Conference Championships was last night. The game was in Seattle and it looked cold (really cold), windy and rainy. Seattle started off strong. It took LA a while to get a good defensive game going. Seattle scored twice, LA scored 1. The aggregate score was 4-2 (remember in game 1 LA won 3-0) and LA gets to play for the cup at HOME!!!

We watched the game with at an official viewing party hosted by the Galaxy. They had former players signing autographs and raffles. Anthony won a official soccer ball. He is so sweet and wanted me to have it but there is no way I could keep it, he's the crazy soccer fan and he bough the raffle tickets. I told him to get away from me and get the former player to sign his ball.

So excited!! December 1st can't come fast enough.

----------------------
This morning I ran an easy 6 miles. I'm reworking my schedule to accommodate Thanksgiving. I'm going to be in Dinuba and I don't  want to run a long run when I could be spending time with my family so I'm thinking of squeezing it in before I leave. Plus, Dinuba is super cold and small, I would have to run the whole town at least 5 times to get in 20 miles. boring. Here's the plan.

Mon: easy 6
Tue: easy 5-6
Wed: Long run 20
Thur: Thanksgiving! easy 5-6
Fri: rest ??
Sat: speed work
Sun: speed work

--------------------------
Ever been to a championship game? I have never. It is actually on my bucket list.

Do you take a rest from exercise when on vacation/ holidays?

How was your weekend? Excited for the short holiday work week?

No comments:

Post a Comment