Friday, December 28, 2012

delayed xmas post

Things have been a little crazy around here.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I did. My mom and my brother and sister were here. We didn't do much except talk and eat but it was nice to have them around. They left this morning and it made me really sad.

We had a good time. On Wednesday my mom went with me to run the Operation Jack 1/2 marathon (recap later) and on Thursday I took her on a 6 mile run through a cute little park.

Thursday night, my siblings and I went to the Clipper v. Boston game at Staples center. My brother and I are Boston fans. They lost and it was frustrating to watch.  (Come on defense!!!) But it's okay because I'm loving the run that the Clippers are on and we saw Justin Beiber.

Today I skipped my run in order to drive my mom and brother to the train station (they are headed back to Dinuba) and then drive my sister to her home in Camarillo.

I'm really (like REALLY) sore from the 1/2 marathon. I was thinking of really taking it easy the next few days. stay tuned.

------------------------------
How was your christmas??

Favorite holiday tradition?

B-ball fans? team?




No comments:

Post a Comment