Wednesday, December 19, 2012

winds, GU and push-ups

The wind is going crazy. All I heard last night was the wind howling and some wind chimes chiming. It did wake me up a few times because it made me a little nervous. I don't mind bad weather, unless I'm running in it. That's annoying.

This morning I ran 12 miles and the last "long" run before my next marathon which is next Wednesday. It was cold but not bad.

I also had a new GU flavor. Pineapple. It was really good. I decided that I prefer the fruity flavors over the chocolate stuff (it reminds me too much of pudding, which i don't like).

AND I did 100 push-ups! yup! I broke it up into 5 sets because more than 20 pushups is unimaginable. My upper body is not strong.

Remember how I was suppose to try to do some kind of cross training everyday. It's hard to incorporate  something besides running into my schedule, mostly because I'm lazy but I have been trying to do push-ups/ weights or crunches regularly.

---------------------------

Favorite GU flavor?

Do you incorporate cross training into your workout?

Are your winter workouts different from your summer workouts?


No comments:

Post a Comment