Sunday, December 9, 2012

weekend photo recap


This weekend was fantastic! I got "Congratulations you're done, now stop all the stress-induced eating/ nail biting/ hair pulling scariness" flowers from Anthony. 


Then, we celebrated my MS in Biology at The Melting Pot. Dinner and fondue :)


(In this picture, I look so much like my mom- it's a little eerie but awesome because she's amazing)


 yummmm…


On Saturday, I picked up some new running flats at the Pomona Holiday Half Marathon Expo.  I raced and PR'd in them on Sunday! More to come but I shaved 5+ minutes from my previous PR on a hilly and tough course. 



ACB Holiday Party before a race = winning. Not scientifically proven but I think it contributed, plus we had a great time with friends,


and with the 2011 and 2012 MLS Championship Cups!



(awesome picture except for my crooked bangs haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment