Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CrossFit

The past two weeks of  WOD have been intense. In all cases I was dripping sweat, gasping for air and on the verge of puking.

After last nights intense workout, I realized that I love CrossFit.

It reminds me of running sprints in high school track & field. Right before you toe the start line, you're nervous and scared. During the sprint, you feel like you're legs might fall off, your lungs might hurts and you might all together pass out. After you are done, you can't get enough air, your limbs shake, your heart is pounding and you feel AMAZING!

That's why I feel in love with running to begin with. It was hard and I really had to push myself to improve. 

I feel a similar love brewing for CrossFit.

With every workout I try my best to focus and learn the technique, I push my body to lift more and move faster. With every workout I feel challenged. And that's what I love about working out- feeling like I pushed myself to the brink.

Plus, the coaches are awesome. They are there to show you how to do it right, encourage you and push you.

The only bad thing is the massive blisters on my hands. Ouch.

---------------------------
CrossFit- love or hate?

Is there a workout that you love to hate?

Ever puked after (or during) a workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment