Friday, January 18, 2013

sleepless nights

I had such a hard time falling asleep last night. AHHH! I hate when that happens, my mind was just working over time.

This morning I did 4 miles. Instead of taking them easy, I decided I'd redeem myself from my sluggish speed work on Tuesday and try to get all 4 miles under an 8min/mile pace.

The self- induced guilt worked and I did okay. 1. 8:09, 2. 7:18, 3. 7:35 and 4. 7:40

Last night I took a break from CrossFit and I feel so much better- rested and calm. I'll go back tonight. I already looked at the WOD and I'm tempted to take another rest day. No, I won't.

A. 5 rounds for time: 5 deadlifts, 400m run
B. 100 kettleball swings, 100 double unders

This weekend I am running the Tinkerbell Half Marathon at Disneyland. I've heard it's really special and I've decided to really enjoy it, take it easy and take tons of pictures. The race runs through Disneyland, the city of Anaheim and California Adventures. The only down side is that the race was super super expensive and the race entry does not provide race into the park.

I'm working on a DIY Tinkerbell costume and post coming soon.

---------------------------------
How many rest days do you take a week? Usually I take 2 days off from running. Wednesday and Sunday.

Favorite Disney character? 

When's the last time you have been to Disneyland?

No comments:

Post a Comment