Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Hill Workout

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

I know that Valentine's day is a made up holiday by Hallmark, blah blah, I don't care. I love all the sappy and cheesy goodness associated with it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. and tons of chocolate :)


--------------------------------
Wednesday. rest from running. 50 burpees, 100 squats, 50 sit-ups.

Today. hill repeats 10X

I haven't done this workout in a while. There is a steep hill by my house, it's almost hidden behind a school. I would estimate it's 500 meters long. I run up as fast as I can (which is not fast at all, since its so steep) and jog down as a cool down.

Then I washed my car. Which should count as a workout.
--------------------------------
Any Valentine's Day plans?

Favorite Valentine Day treat? Chocolate strawberries.

Runners: how often do you do a hill workout?


No comments:

Post a Comment