Friday, March 29, 2013

jogging and moving

Things have been busy around here. I haven't had much time to post or do much of anything. I'm in the process of packing, moving and dealing with overwhelming chaos.

First of all, it's amazing how much clutter and junk we accumulate. I've only been in this apartment for a  year and half and I have more unnecessary things that I can deal with. I'm not sentimental and have no problem throwing stuff out,  it's just stressful to clean out a drawer and see endless amount of useless things.

secondly, I hate unpacking. I'm ok with packing stuff up and I've developed a system to make it efficient. But I HATE unpacking. I'm not looking forward to it.

In the last few days, I've been trying to keep up with my some-what running schedule. But since the half marathon last Saturday (review to come!) I have had a little tightness in the back of my knee/ thigh so I have been running a lot slower than I'd like to. I've also been "thinking" about stretching, which I haven't gotten around to yet.

--------------------------------------------
What do you dislike most, packing or unpacking?

Are you reading any good?

Happy Easter! Any plans? share!

No comments:

Post a Comment